Conferences Project Manager:
*Only relevant, qualified and highly experienced applications will be considered for this position.
A responsible Project Manager for conference organization, handling all administrative and secretarial tasks, planning and execution of the project.
Main responsibilities and duties:
– Coordinate all communications with the client, participants and third parties.
– Ensure the preparation and coordination of ancillary events related to the conferences.
– Coordinate the logistical aspects of the conferences organization.
– Full time +++ job
– Mandatory: At least 2 years of experience in the conference industry
– Excellent communication skills required: oral, writing, reporting and editing.
– Fluent English and Hebrew.
– Strong computer literacy skills including working knowledge of Windows Office.
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com