Paragon Group welcomes the New Year and wishes you all a fruitful and successful 2015.
We are pleased and honored to share with you our recent successes and some of our flagship events for 2015.
- ISFA, Cancun, Mexico – We have won ISFA 2015 (congress of the International Societyfor Apheresis).May 13 – 16, 2015, Cancun, Mexico
- CIP 2015, Budapest – The 4th Global Congress for Consensus in Pediatrics and Child Health.March 19 – 22, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- Fixed Combination – The 6th International Conference on Fixed Combination in the Treatment of Hypertension, Dyslipidemia and Diabetes Mellitus.March 26 – 29, 2015, Berlin, Germany
- EAP 2015 – The European Academy of Paediatrics 2015 Congress.September 17 – 20, 2015, Oslo, Norway
- IAC 2015 – International Astronautical Federation Congress.October 07 – 16, 2015, Jerusalem, Israel
- WWEC 2015 – The 14th World Wind Energy Conference.October 26 – 28, 2015, Jerusalem, Israel
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that after careful consideration,
the CIP 2015 congress has changed location and will take place this year in Budapest, Hungary on the 19th – 22nd of March, 2015.
We look forward to seeing you in one of our upcoming events around the world.
Paragon would like to advise that after serious consideration, the 4th Global Congress for Consensus in Pediatrics and Child Health will move to Budapest. This is due to the unfortunate unprecedented spread of the Ebola outbreak menace sweeping across West Africa, which has created an unstable environment and is based on our main concern which must be the health security of our audience.
The congress will take place as planned on March 19-22, 2015.
We look forward to welcoming you to Budapest and apologize for any inconvenience this relocation may have caused.
We are delighted to share with you the successful conclusion of the 2nd World Congress of Clinical Lipidology that took place in Vienna.
We arrived in Vienna, amidst fairy lights, Xmas markets, the smell of cinnamon in the air and to the excitement of hosting the 2nd World Congress of Clinical Lipidology.
We were looking forward to welcoming our delegates to an outstanding scientific program and for old friends to reacquaint and new friends to be made.
The 2nd World Congress of Clinical Lipidology was well supported by the Industry and we would like to take this opportunity to thank our sponsors for once again contributing to the success of the conference.
Click Here to visit the website.