Industry Liaison. The Partnerships You Need.
Congresses and conventions are ideal platforms for creating commercial connections within respective industries. This is where our industry liaison department comes in.
When planning a congress or a convention, industry connections can go a long way. At Paragon, we developed an expertise at optimizing sponsorship and exhibitions sales income, to the direct benefit of the event's budget. Our experienced and qualified team defines the event's prospective client-base and develops a sponsorship database. The next step is working hard and smart to attain sponsorships and sell event exhibition space. Our ongoing good working relationships within the Industry are at our clients' disposal.
Each exhibition event is led by a dedicated Exhibition Manager, whose responsibilities include exhibition sales, stand services coordination, invoicing and exhibition stands set up. The Exhibition Manager and the Industry Liaison team are active from the initial planning stages and event pavilion promotion and sales, to the event's floor design construction and continuous operation on-site.
Our Industry Liaison services include:
- Sponsorships & exhibitors data analysis
- Conference prospectus preparation (sponsorships, exhibition & advertising opportunities)
- Exhibition floor plan planning & preparation
- Industry relationship maintenance
- Establishment & maintenance of industry relationships at executive levels
- Contract signing
- Operational coverage (signage, exhibition space, catering, venue, suppliers)
- Technical manual preparation
- On-site sponsors & exhibitors support
- Sponsors & exhibitors survey
Our Industry Liaison team build bridges for commercial opportunities. For more information about our services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org